Monday, April 18, 2011

Lonely road

You always here about the truckers life being a lonely one and the long and lonely road. But what about the truckers wife?

My husband started his truck driving career last Sunday night, I dropped him off at the bus station at 11pm on Sunday 4/10 and here is it Monday 4/18 and we talk every day but it's usually only for a few minutes right before he has to go to bed or before he takes off again.

I miss him, and the giant king size bed we bought is awfully lonely at night with just me in it!

I know this is a good thing in the long run for us because he's working and the money should be good, but I believe I'm allowed to miss him. I mean after all we've only been married for 10 months. We are practically still newlyweds.

Well that is my sad story for now. He should be home in about a week so I should see him for a couple days then.

No comments:

Post a Comment